Radio Law Related Examination Criteria
Radio Law Examination Criteria stipulates the following items.
- General examination criteria on communication systems, transmission equipment, power equipment and antennas
- Purposes of radio stations
- Frequencies that may be assigned to radio stations for specific purposes
- Examination criteria on communication systems, transmission equipment, power equipment, and antennas specific to classes of radio stations
- Examination criteria on modulation methods, antennas, protection from interference and quality of service specific to purposes of stations such as wireless access, trunked radio and wireless cards
- Criteria for designation of identification signals