This calculation tool is a tool which computes the arrearage frame concerning the charges for radiowaves with which it is behind.
About charges for radiowaves, when are not paid by the specified deadline for payment and you receive demand since the collection letter was sent, please pay an arrearage. (The frame of the charges for radiowaves concerning demand does not need to pay an arrearage, when less than 1,000 yen or an arrearage frame is less than 100 yen.)
This program uses Java Script, and confirm the setting of a browser, please when you calculate the charge.
This calculation value is reference value.Please ask the detailed nearby comprehensive Communication Bureau etc.
- Please input the day (payment expected date) when "The principal of money", "Initial date in reckoning of arrears" described to the delivery notification book, and you are scheduling payment.(Please input the capital amount of money only with a half size number. "-" "," cannot use the signs such as ".".)
When the amount of money of principal that has been described to the delivery notification book is less than 1,000 yen, "Initial date in reckoning of arrears" is not printed because arrears are not generated.
- Please press "Calculation" button.
In not paying charges for radiowaves, since disposal of seizure may be compulsorily made to a defaulter's property by the example of the disposition for failure to pay of National Tax Collection Law, please be fully careful.
The computational method of the amount of arrears is as follows.
Amount = (interest rate × days in arrears of amount of money of principal × arrears)÷365 of arrears that should be paid
* Please round down the fraction when there is a fraction of less than one yen in the amount of arrears that should be paid.
* When the calculated amount of arrears is less than 100 yen, it is not necessary to pay.
* When the amount of arrears has been described in the generation already arrears column of the delivery notification book, it becomes the amount of arrears that the total amount of money with the amount of arrears concerned should pay.
Days in arrears are days until the day before from the initial date in reckoning of arrears to the payment expected date.