Mutual Recognition of Amateur Radio Operators
- The establishment and operation of amateur radio stations permitted in Japan in accordance with qualifications authorized by foreign governments
- The authorized scope of operation will be determined depending on the existence or non-existence of the test on Morse radio telegraphy, as well as on the authorized scope, etc., of operation on the foreign side that complies with Japanese qualifications.
- Countries with which a Mutual Recognition Agreement is Concluded: 11 countries and the countries in Annex 2 of the Recommendation of T/R 61-02 of the CEPT
- 11 countries; United States of America, Federal Republic of Germany, Canada, Commonwealth of Australia, French Republic, Republic of Korea, Republic of Finland, Ireland, Republic of Peru, New Zealand and Republic of Indonesia
- Method of using this system
- People who wish to operate an amateur radio station in Japan and have a licensed amateur radio operator from above mentioned countries may use this system by registering for the Minister of MIC in advance. Please see this bulletin.
Division in Charge:Radio Policy Division